- 1988 “Street of Dreams” 1st Place
- 1989 “Street of Dreams” 2nd Place
- 1993 “Showcase of Dreams” 1st Place
- 1996 “Parade of Homes” 3rd Place
- See our many reviews on angieslist.com!
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPL) Level 1 Certified Concrete Paver Installation
- National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) Level 1 Segmental Retaining Wall Installation
Meet the Crew:
- Randy Ruich, Owner / Design / Sales
Randy graduated from Michigan State University in 1981 with a degree in Landscape and Nursery. Later that year Randy and his brother Ron officially established Ruich Bros. Inc. and he still runs day to day operations today. With more than thirty years of experience in this industry, he has developed his company’s image based on hard work, integrity and creativity.
- Darci Lewis, Office Manager
Since 2001, Darci has been a part of our team serving as office manager. Her duties range everywhere from taking customer phone calls to creating invoices for billing.
- Bill Fallon, Hardscape Specialist / Crew Foreman
Bill has been with us since 1987. His eye for design and unmatched work ethic allow him to create some of the best patios and waterfalls in Allen County. He has become certified as a Level 1 Segmental Retaining Wall Installer and Level 1 Certified Concrete Paver Installer.
- Chris Neireiter, Bed Maintenance Specialist / Crew Forman
Graduating from Saint Francis with a degree in Landscape Technology, Chris brings a wealth of knowledge to our team. She also holds a Pesticide Applicators License making her an expert in shrub bed maintenance.
Residential & Commercial Irrigation Are you tired of hauling a garden hose around your property to water your plants, trees, flowers and grass? Let Ruich BrothersRead More
Ruich Brothers Landscaping has been creating and installing impressive landscapes throughout the Fort Wayne area since 1981. We excel in "build and design" projects andRead More
Hardscape includes: flagstone and paver patios, retaining walls, fire pits, various water features, stone steps and walkways Fire Pits: Construction to finished product. Water Features: Running water, basins andRead More